Mar 13, 2014, 9:13 AM EDT
To quote Cartman: Respect my authoritah.
Blake Griffin basically said that with this dunk. He has broadened his game this season, adding a far more consistent jump shot to go with handles and improved defense (which he showed off all night on the pick-and-roll against Stephen Curry), but the man can still dunk. With authoritah. As he did off a Danny Granger miss Wednesday night.
Griffin ended the night with 30 points and the Clippers pulled away late in the third and early in the fourth quarter to beat the Warriors 111-98. That’s 9 straight wins for the Clippers, who are looking like a real playoff threat the way they are defending now.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10