Mar 13, 2014, 9:13 AM EDT
To quote Cartman: Respect my authoritah.
Blake Griffin basically said that with this dunk. He has broadened his game this season, adding a far more consistent jump shot to go with handles and improved defense (which he showed off all night on the pick-and-roll against Stephen Curry), but the man can still dunk. With authoritah. As he did off a Danny Granger miss Wednesday night.
Griffin ended the night with 30 points and the Clippers pulled away late in the third and early in the fourth quarter to beat the Warriors 111-98. That’s 9 straight wins for the Clippers, who are looking like a real playoff threat the way they are defending now.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 14
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10