Mar 12, 2014, 7:59 PM EDT
It’s just one game, so you can’t read too much into Andrew Bynum‘s 8 point, 10 rebound first game with the Pacers, but he certainly has the potential to make them better.
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams talk about what Bynum can bring to the Pacers. Then we discuss the stumbles of the Portland Trail Blazers — 7-8 in their last 15, their defense isn’t as bad as some think but the offense isn’t clicking like it did early and covering defensive lapses.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11