Mar 12, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
It’s just one game, so you can’t read too much into Andrew Bynum‘s 8 point, 10 rebound first game with the Pacers, but he certainly has the potential to make them better.
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams talk about what Bynum can bring to the Pacers. Then we discuss the stumbles of the Portland Trail Blazers — 7-8 in their last 15, their defense isn’t as bad as some think but the offense isn’t clicking like it did early and covering defensive lapses.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 0
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 12
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36