Mar 12, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
NBA guys break out trick shots at practice all the time. Not so much during pregame warmups.
Except for Dallas’ Monta Ellis, who practiced some free throws with his eyes closed, and a no-look over-his-head corner three. And nailed it.
Maybe he should have broke them out during the game in Golden State Tuesday night as he was a solid 6-of-13 shooting but the Warriors stomped the Mavericks 108-85.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 2
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4