Mar 12, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
To be fair, Omer Asik was wide open.
And in uniform, and walking through Dwight Howard‘s peripheral vision. So Howard hit him with a pass.
Only Asik was out of the game at the time. On the bench.
Howard laughed and moved on in what was a tight game at the time. The Thunder went on to win 106-98 behind 42 from Kevin Durant. Howard finished with 9 points on 12 shots, plus had 10 rebounds.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30