Mar 12, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
To be fair, Omer Asik was wide open.
And in uniform, and walking through Dwight Howard‘s peripheral vision. So Howard hit him with a pass.
Only Asik was out of the game at the time. On the bench.
Howard laughed and moved on in what was a tight game at the time. The Thunder went on to win 106-98 behind 42 from Kevin Durant. Howard finished with 9 points on 12 shots, plus had 10 rebounds.
- What rust? Russell Westbrook returns, puts up 32 points in 24 minutes (VIDEO) 2
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 3
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8