Mar 12, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
To be fair, Omer Asik was wide open.
And in uniform, and walking through Dwight Howard‘s peripheral vision. So Howard hit him with a pass.
Only Asik was out of the game at the time. On the bench.
Howard laughed and moved on in what was a tight game at the time. The Thunder went on to win 106-98 behind 42 from Kevin Durant. Howard finished with 9 points on 12 shots, plus had 10 rebounds.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9