Mar 12, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
To be fair, Omer Asik was wide open.
And in uniform, and walking through Dwight Howard‘s peripheral vision. So Howard hit him with a pass.
Only Asik was out of the game at the time. On the bench.
Howard laughed and moved on in what was a tight game at the time. The Thunder went on to win 106-98 behind 42 from Kevin Durant. Howard finished with 9 points on 12 shots, plus had 10 rebounds.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 2
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6