Mar 12, 2014, 10:02 AM EDT
But I’ve also grown to appreciate Heat sideline reporter Jason Jackson.
Through all the Heat’s video–bombing, Jackson keeps hitting the right notes. As someone who’s interviewed professional athletes while they’re clowning with each other, I realize how difficult it is to know exactly when to keep going and when to step back, and I’ve never had to do it on live television. Jackson repeatedly gets through it.
After this excruciating three-minute “interview” with Chris Anderson, though, I bet Jackson longs for having to deal with just video bombs.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $110,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $12,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64