Mar 12, 2014, 10:02 AM EST
But I’ve also grown to appreciate Heat sideline reporter Jason Jackson.
Through all the Heat’s video-bombing, Jackson keeps hitting the right notes. As someone who’s interviewed professional athletes while they’re clowning with each other, I realize how difficult it is to know exactly when to keep going and when to step back, and I’ve never had to do it on live television. Jackson repeatedly gets through it.
After this excruciating three-minute “interview” with Chris Anderson, though, I bet Jackson longs for having to deal with just video bombs.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $110,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $12,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18