Mar 12, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Tuesday night against Dallas was one of those nights when Golden State looked like they could beat anybody — they were defending, they were knocking down shots, they just clicked in an easy win over Dallas.
Plus Andre Iguodala put on a little show with a block at one end then a putback dunk on the other. Maybe the best highlight out of last night’s games.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18