Mar 11, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
Another day, another report.
Chris Broussard of ESPN:
As a reminder, here’s what Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reported yesterday:
Maybe this just comes down to how you define “close.” Is the end of the week “close”?
If that’s not the issue, I’m intrigued by two of most prominent NBA reporters essentially reporting opposite scenarios. Both, to some degree, are putting their reputations on the line.
No matter what Jackson decides, I look forward to reading his version of this saga in his next book. Should make for an interesting chapter.
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 4
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 13
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6