Mar 11, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
Another day, another report.
Chris Broussard of ESPN:
As a reminder, here’s what Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reported yesterday:
Maybe this just comes down to how you define “close.” Is the end of the week “close”?
If that’s not the issue, I’m intrigued by two of most prominent NBA reporters essentially reporting opposite scenarios. Both, to some degree, are putting their reputations on the line.
No matter what Jackson decides, I look forward to reading his version of this saga in his next book. Should make for an interesting chapter.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7