Mar 11, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
Another day, another report.
Chris Broussard of ESPN:
As a reminder, here’s what Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reported yesterday:
Maybe this just comes down to how you define “close.” Is the end of the week “close”?
If that’s not the issue, I’m intrigued by two of most prominent NBA reporters essentially reporting opposite scenarios. Both, to some degree, are putting their reputations on the line.
No matter what Jackson decides, I look forward to reading his version of this saga in his next book. Should make for an interesting chapter.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7