Mar 11, 2014, 10:43 AM EDT
Karl Malone (hat tip: Matt Moore of CBSSports.com):
What you guys don’t realize, this is a masterpiece. It’s kind of like anything else. You keep it long enough, it’s going to come back in style – kind of like bell bottoms.
I love how proudly Malone holds his phone during that interview. He’s showing it off as if it were a championship ring. (Zing!)
Also, does Malone believe bell bottoms are in style? Or they will come back in style again?
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Tuesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Tuesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 6
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 17
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15