Mar 11, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Blake Griffin had an eventful Monday night – scoring 37 points, imitating Karl Malone on a dunk and scrapping with P.J. Tucker in the Los Angeles Clippers’ win over the Phoenix Suns.
The good times didn’t stop once Griffin fouled out later in the fourth quarter.
On the Clippers’ bench, Griffin ripped his jersey down the middle. He looks a little embarrassed, because he pulls the flaps together and then hunches over to hide the rip. But no other Clipper had a V-neck like that.
I wish Griffin would have just gone for it, though – ripping his jersey all the way through. Go big or go home.
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 0
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 0
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 18
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 25
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9