Mar 11, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Blake Griffin had an eventful Monday night – scoring 37 points, imitating Karl Malone on a dunk and scrapping with P.J. Tucker in the Los Angeles Clippers’ win over the Phoenix Suns.
The good times didn’t stop once Griffin fouled out later in the fourth quarter.
On the Clippers’ bench, Griffin ripped his jersey down the middle. He looks a little embarrassed, because he pulls the flaps together and then hunches over to hide the rip. But no other Clipper had a V-neck like that.
I wish Griffin would have just gone for it, though – ripping his jersey all the way through. Go big or go home.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 0
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 30
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91