Mar 11, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Blake Griffin had an eventful Monday night – scoring 37 points, imitating Karl Malone on a dunk and scrapping with P.J. Tucker in the Los Angeles Clippers’ win over the Phoenix Suns.
The good times didn’t stop once Griffin fouled out later in the fourth quarter.
On the Clippers’ bench, Griffin ripped his jersey down the middle. He looks a little embarrassed, because he pulls the flaps together and then hunches over to hide the rip. But no other Clipper had a V-neck like that.
I wish Griffin would have just gone for it, though – ripping his jersey all the way through. Go big or go home.
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 15
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
- Report: Lakers expect Kobe Bryant to miss rest of season 19