Mar 11, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Blake Griffin had an eventful Monday night – scoring 37 points, imitating Karl Malone on a dunk and scrapping with P.J. Tucker in the Los Angeles Clippers’ win over the Phoenix Suns.
The good times didn’t stop once Griffin fouled out later in the fourth quarter.
On the Clippers’ bench, Griffin ripped his jersey down the middle. He looks a little embarrassed, because he pulls the flaps together and then hunches over to hide the rip. But no other Clipper had a V-neck like that.
I wish Griffin would have just gone for it, though – ripping his jersey all the way through. Go big or go home.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2