Mar 11, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Blake Griffin had an eventful Monday night – scoring 37 points, imitating Karl Malone on a dunk and scrapping with P.J. Tucker in the Los Angeles Clippers’ win over the Phoenix Suns.
The good times didn’t stop once Griffin fouled out later in the fourth quarter.
On the Clippers’ bench, Griffin ripped his jersey down the middle. He looks a little embarrassed, because he pulls the flaps together and then hunches over to hide the rip. But no other Clipper had a V-neck like that.
I wish Griffin would have just gone for it, though – ripping his jersey all the way through. Go big or go home.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30