Mar 10, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Phil Jackson to New York seems like all but a done deal. The question should be: Is it a good deal for the Knicks?
Kay Adams put that question to me in the latest PBT Extra — and I think he can. He will provide a direction, something lacking for a team that just seems to assemble parts. The question is does Jackson have a Jedi mind trick that can keep James Dolan at bay?
Also we discuss Joakim Noah and his run with the Bulls, does this put him in the MVP conversation? Also, what is with the Heat and Pacers slumping?
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9