Mar 10, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Phil Jackson to New York seems like all but a done deal. The question should be: Is it a good deal for the Knicks?
Kay Adams put that question to me in the latest PBT Extra — and I think he can. He will provide a direction, something lacking for a team that just seems to assemble parts. The question is does Jackson have a Jedi mind trick that can keep James Dolan at bay?
Also we discuss Joakim Noah and his run with the Bulls, does this put him in the MVP conversation? Also, what is with the Heat and Pacers slumping?
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23