Mar 10, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Phil Jackson to New York seems like all but a done deal. The question should be: Is it a good deal for the Knicks?
Kay Adams put that question to me in the latest PBT Extra — and I think he can. He will provide a direction, something lacking for a team that just seems to assemble parts. The question is does Jackson have a Jedi mind trick that can keep James Dolan at bay?
Also we discuss Joakim Noah and his run with the Bulls, does this put him in the MVP conversation? Also, what is with the Heat and Pacers slumping?
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49