Mar 10, 2014, 6:11 PM EST
Phil Jackson to New York seems like all but a done deal. The question should be: Is it a good deal for the Knicks?
Kay Adams put that question to me in the latest PBT Extra — and I think he can. He will provide a direction, something lacking for a team that just seems to assemble parts. The question is does Jackson have a Jedi mind trick that can keep James Dolan at bay?
Also we discuss Joakim Noah and his run with the Bulls, does this put him in the MVP conversation? Also, what is with the Heat and Pacers slumping?
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 0
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 6
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 5
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 10
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 23
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 25