Mar 10, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Phil Jackson to New York seems like all but a done deal. The question should be: Is it a good deal for the Knicks?
Kay Adams put that question to me in the latest PBT Extra — and I think he can. He will provide a direction, something lacking for a team that just seems to assemble parts. The question is does Jackson have a Jedi mind trick that can keep James Dolan at bay?
Also we discuss Joakim Noah and his run with the Bulls, does this put him in the MVP conversation? Also, what is with the Heat and Pacers slumping?
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50