Mar 10, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Joakim Noah’s father, former tennis star Yannick Noah, was giving an interview during Sunday’s Bulls-Heat game when Joakim stopped LeBron James, grabbed an offensive rebound on the other end and then drew a foul.
Let’s just say the interview went in a different direction at that point.
If you were wondering where Joakim’s passion came from, now you know.
Later in the game, Yannick even did the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag for a Joakim block:
That form is a little sloppy. Gotta tighten that up, Yannick.
Then again, the passion comes through much more that way as opposed to Mutombo’s firmer wags. This just must be the Noah family style.
Prediction: There will be a camera on Yannick during all of the Bulls’ playoff games.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10