Mar 10, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Joakim Noah’s father, former tennis star Yannick Noah, was giving an interview during Sunday’s Bulls-Heat game when Joakim stopped LeBron James, grabbed an offensive rebound on the other end and then drew a foul.
Let’s just say the interview went in a different direction at that point.
If you were wondering where Joakim’s passion came from, now you know.
Later in the game, Yannick even did the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag for a Joakim block:
That form is a little sloppy. Gotta tighten that up, Yannick.
Then again, the passion comes through much more that way as opposed to Mutombo’s firmer wags. This just must be the Noah family style.
Prediction: There will be a camera on Yannick during all of the Bulls’ playoff games.
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 14
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 51
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23