Mar 10, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Joakim Noah’s father, former tennis star Yannick Noah, was giving an interview during Sunday’s Bulls-Heat game when Joakim stopped LeBron James, grabbed an offensive rebound on the other end and then drew a foul.
Let’s just say the interview went in a different direction at that point.
If you were wondering where Joakim’s passion came from, now you know.
Later in the game, Yannick even did the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag for a Joakim block:
That form is a little sloppy. Gotta tighten that up, Yannick.
Then again, the passion comes through much more that way as opposed to Mutombo’s firmer wags. This just must be the Noah family style.
Prediction: There will be a camera on Yannick during all of the Bulls’ playoff games.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 20
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80