Mar 10, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Joakim Noah’s father, former tennis star Yannick Noah, was giving an interview during Sunday’s Bulls-Heat game when Joakim stopped LeBron James, grabbed an offensive rebound on the other end and then drew a foul.
Let’s just say the interview went in a different direction at that point.
If you were wondering where Joakim’s passion came from, now you know.
Later in the game, Yannick even did the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag for a Joakim block:
That form is a little sloppy. Gotta tighten that up, Yannick.
Then again, the passion comes through much more that way as opposed to Mutombo’s firmer wags. This just must be the Noah family style.
Prediction: There will be a camera on Yannick during all of the Bulls’ playoff games.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14