Mar 9, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
This wasn’t exactly a dunk on the Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, but he was certainly in the vicinity.
Martell Webster got loose on the break, and was quick enough to the rim to avoid the long rookie, but threw the dunk down with such force that he landed somewhat awkwardly on his backside.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 0
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 8
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20