Mar 9, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Coming into Sunday’s contest, the Bulls had beaten the Heat six of the last seven times the teams met during the regular season in Chicago, and this video clip of action from the first half gives us a glimpse of the reason why.
Chicago plays harder than any team in the league on a game-by-game basis, and Jimmy Butler exemplified that in chasing down LeBron James, causing the turnover, and then continuing to scrap on the floor long after the play was finished.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 5
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 17
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31