Mar 9, 2014, 3:42 AM EDT
This is what the Clippers do, they put on a show.
Midway through the first quarter Saturday night Chris Paul made the steal and it was a two-on-none fast break, so Paul went off the backboard to DeAndre Jordan for the slam. Not the best off the backboard I’ve ever seen, but not bad.
The Clippers put on a show at the end, or rather let the Hawks put on a show, as Atlanta went on a late 11-2 run to make it a ballgame at the end. The Clippers won 109-108 thanks to a good fourth quarter from Blake Griffin, who had 27 points on the night.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 4
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 3
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 12
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14