Mar 9, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
The Magic didn’t beat the Spurs in San Antonio, of course, but this was a nice play by Arron Afflalo to end the first half nonetheless.
Tim Duncan has a propensity to turn the ball over in situations like this — end of clock, trying to force a pass — and this time it cost his team three points. Afflalo came up with the ball after it was deflected, and launched a three off of one foot that splashed home before the buzzer sounded.
It was Duncan’s lone turnover of the game.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 5
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 35
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 59
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73