Mar 8, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Because the Lakers haven’t been embarrassed enough lately…
That is Jodie Meeks just getting dropped by Ty Lawson‘s crossover during the Nuggets 134-126 win over the Lakers Friday night in a real defensive struggle. Lawson threw a series of moves at Meeks and got him off balance before dropping the hammer (then making the dish to Timofey Mozgov for the bucket. The play happened just before halftime, when the Nuggets had already put up 73 points, and pretty much typified how things have gone recently for the Lakers.
Lawson finished with 30 points on 22 shots plus he had 17 assists. He now wants to play the Lakers every night.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30