Mar 8, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Because the Lakers haven’t been embarrassed enough lately…
That is Jodie Meeks just getting dropped by Ty Lawson‘s crossover during the Nuggets 134-126 win over the Lakers Friday night in a real defensive struggle. Lawson threw a series of moves at Meeks and got him off balance before dropping the hammer (then making the dish to Timofey Mozgov for the bucket. The play happened just before halftime, when the Nuggets had already put up 73 points, and pretty much typified how things have gone recently for the Lakers.
Lawson finished with 30 points on 22 shots plus he had 17 assists. He now wants to play the Lakers every night.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 0
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 3
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14