Josh McRoberts with an incredible behind-the-back pass to set up Chris Douglas-Roberts for three (VIDEO)
Mar 8, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
This pass was incredible in two distinct ways.
First, the ability shown by Josh McRoberts to recognize that his teammate was wide open behind the three-point line from his position in the paint was fantastic.
But the pass? It wasn’t just daring to attempt, but the physical level of skill required to get it there in this manner was truly something special.
The team likely would have fined Chris Douglas-Roberts had he missed the three after a pass like this, but thankfully he knocked it down.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17