Mar 8, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Late in the third quarter Friday with the Rockets leading the Pacers by 23 points, James Harden and Evan Turner got into it a bit, and the players had to be separated after getting face-to-face and a little shoving ensued.
This appeared to be Harden intentionally agitating things, as this play had been whistled dead near half-court. But you can hardly blame him — emotions were running high at the time, with Houston putting on a clinic against the team with the league’s best record, who had handed Houston a 33-point loss back on Dec. 20.
Harden finished with 28 points in 31 minutes, and the Rockets nearly returned the favor completely, winning by a margin of 26 points.
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 5
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 22
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82