Mar 8, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Late in the third quarter Friday with the Rockets leading the Pacers by 23 points, James Harden and Evan Turner got into it a bit, and the players had to be separated after getting face-to-face and a little shoving ensued.
This appeared to be Harden intentionally agitating things, as this play had been whistled dead near half-court. But you can hardly blame him — emotions were running high at the time, with Houston putting on a clinic against the team with the league’s best record, who had handed Houston a 33-point loss back on Dec. 20.
Harden finished with 28 points in 31 minutes, and the Rockets nearly returned the favor completely, winning by a margin of 26 points.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9