Mar 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
The nationally televised schedule of games that appear on TNT Thursday nights is apparently etched in stone.
There’s no other way to explain the network keeping a Clippers-Lakers game on the air when a perfectly good Suns-Thunder matchup — one between two high-scoring playoff teams — was on the slate the very same night.
Logistics in television are tricky, so we’re not going to be too hard on the network for keeping the Lakers (and their subsequent 48-point loss) locked in. But because most of the country missed it, here’s a look at Gerald Green going off for a career high 41 points — 25 of which came in the third quarter — in what was an extremely entertaining win that the Suns put together over OKC.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3