Mar 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
The nationally televised schedule of games that appear on TNT Thursday nights is apparently etched in stone.
There’s no other way to explain the network keeping a Clippers-Lakers game on the air when a perfectly good Suns-Thunder matchup — one between two high-scoring playoff teams — was on the slate the very same night.
Logistics in television are tricky, so we’re not going to be too hard on the network for keeping the Lakers (and their subsequent 48-point loss) locked in. But because most of the country missed it, here’s a look at Gerald Green going off for a career high 41 points — 25 of which came in the third quarter — in what was an extremely entertaining win that the Suns put together over OKC.
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 3
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 10
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 3
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0