Mar 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
The nationally televised schedule of games that appear on TNT Thursday nights is apparently etched in stone.
There’s no other way to explain the network keeping a Clippers-Lakers game on the air when a perfectly good Suns-Thunder matchup — one between two high-scoring playoff teams — was on the slate the very same night.
Logistics in television are tricky, so we’re not going to be too hard on the network for keeping the Lakers (and their subsequent 48-point loss) locked in. But because most of the country missed it, here’s a look at Gerald Green going off for a career high 41 points — 25 of which came in the third quarter — in what was an extremely entertaining win that the Suns put together over OKC.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35