Mar 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
The nationally televised schedule of games that appear on TNT Thursday nights is apparently etched in stone.
There’s no other way to explain the network keeping a Clippers-Lakers game on the air when a perfectly good Suns-Thunder matchup — one between two high-scoring playoff teams — was on the slate the very same night.
Logistics in television are tricky, so we’re not going to be too hard on the network for keeping the Lakers (and their subsequent 48-point loss) locked in. But because most of the country missed it, here’s a look at Gerald Green going off for a career high 41 points — 25 of which came in the third quarter — in what was an extremely entertaining win that the Suns put together over OKC.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25