Mar 6, 2014, 1:34 PM EDT
You know what Tupac Shakur is doing right now? Having lunch with Elvis, Jim Morrison and Andy Kaufman. In heaven (or your afterlife of choice). Because they are all dead.
Outside of a hologram at Coachella you are never going to see Tupac again… but then who was that at the Warriors/Celtics game on Wednesday night? From Andre Iguodala‘s Instagram account (via NBA.com’s All Ball).
They sayin 2pac back, 2pac back! At the game tonight in Boston. #threwUpTheWestCoastAndEverything#noseRingToo#LastNinjaOnEarthWithAbandanaTiedLikeThat#HadAReebokDryfitWithAWhiteBlazerOverIt
I love that if Tupac is coming back that he hasn’t changed his look from 1996. Stick with what works.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 22
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26