Mar 6, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
You know what Tupac Shakur is doing right now? Having lunch with Elvis, Jim Morrison and Andy Kaufman. In heaven (or your afterlife of choice). Because they are all dead.
Outside of a hologram at Coachella you are never going to see Tupac again… but then who was that at the Warriors/Celtics game on Wednesday night? From Andre Iguodala‘s Instagram account (via NBA.com’s All Ball).
They sayin 2pac back, 2pac back! At the game tonight in Boston. #threwUpTheWestCoastAndEverything#noseRingToo#LastNinjaOnEarthWithAbandanaTiedLikeThat#HadAReebokDryfitWithAWhiteBlazerOverIt
I love that if Tupac is coming back that he hasn’t changed his look from 1996. Stick with what works.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 7
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6