Mar 6, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
You know what Tupac Shakur is doing right now? Having lunch with Elvis, Jim Morrison and Andy Kaufman. In heaven (or your afterlife of choice). Because they are all dead.
Outside of a hologram at Coachella you are never going to see Tupac again… but then who was that at the Warriors/Celtics game on Wednesday night? From Andre Iguodala‘s Instagram account (via NBA.com’s All Ball).
They sayin 2pac back, 2pac back! At the game tonight in Boston. #threwUpTheWestCoastAndEverything#noseRingToo#LastNinjaOnEarthWithAbandanaTiedLikeThat#HadAReebokDryfitWithAWhiteBlazerOverIt
I love that if Tupac is coming back that he hasn’t changed his look from 1996. Stick with what works.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 12
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 14
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 24
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18