Mar 6, 2014, 1:34 PM EDT
You know what Tupac Shakur is doing right now? Having lunch with Elvis, Jim Morrison and Andy Kaufman. In heaven (or your afterlife of choice). Because they are all dead.
Outside of a hologram at Coachella you are never going to see Tupac again… but then who was that at the Warriors/Celtics game on Wednesday night? From Andre Iguodala‘s Instagram account (via NBA.com’s All Ball).
They sayin 2pac back, 2pac back! At the game tonight in Boston. #threwUpTheWestCoastAndEverything#noseRingToo#LastNinjaOnEarthWithAbandanaTiedLikeThat#HadAReebokDryfitWithAWhiteBlazerOverIt
I love that if Tupac is coming back that he hasn’t changed his look from 1996. Stick with what works.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 24
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29