Mar 6, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
Kenneth Faried? Sure, Kenneth Faried.
He’s not the first person to pop into your mind on the list of “guys who pass off the backboard to themselves.” But he did that early on Wednesday night. Most times you see this it leads to a dunk but Faried couldn’t pull that off, he got the tip in. Still counts for two.
The Nuggets went on to upset the Mavericks 115-110, ending Denver’s six game losing streak and extending the Dallas losing streak to three games. Which is not ideal for a Dallas team struggling to make the playoffs.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85