Mar 6, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
Kenneth Faried? Sure, Kenneth Faried.
He’s not the first person to pop into your mind on the list of “guys who pass off the backboard to themselves.” But he did that early on Wednesday night. Most times you see this it leads to a dunk but Faried couldn’t pull that off, he got the tip in. Still counts for two.
The Nuggets went on to upset the Mavericks 115-110, ending Denver’s six game losing streak and extending the Dallas losing streak to three games. Which is not ideal for a Dallas team struggling to make the playoffs.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18