Mar 6, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
Kenneth Faried? Sure, Kenneth Faried.
He’s not the first person to pop into your mind on the list of “guys who pass off the backboard to themselves.” But he did that early on Wednesday night. Most times you see this it leads to a dunk but Faried couldn’t pull that off, he got the tip in. Still counts for two.
The Nuggets went on to upset the Mavericks 115-110, ending Denver’s six game losing streak and extending the Dallas losing streak to three games. Which is not ideal for a Dallas team struggling to make the playoffs.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6