Mar 6, 2014, 12:53 AM EST
Kenneth Faried? Sure, Kenneth Faried.
He’s not the first person to pop into your mind on the list of “guys who pass off the backboard to themselves.” But he did that early on Wednesday night. Most times you see this it leads to a dunk but Faried couldn’t pull that off, he got the tip in. Still counts for two.
The Nuggets went on to upset the Mavericks 115-110, ending Denver’s six game losing streak and extending the Dallas losing streak to three games. Which is not ideal for a Dallas team struggling to make the playoffs.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13