Mar 6, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
Kenneth Faried? Sure, Kenneth Faried.
He’s not the first person to pop into your mind on the list of “guys who pass off the backboard to themselves.” But he did that early on Wednesday night. Most times you see this it leads to a dunk but Faried couldn’t pull that off, he got the tip in. Still counts for two.
The Nuggets went on to upset the Mavericks 115-110, ending Denver’s six game losing streak and extending the Dallas losing streak to three games. Which is not ideal for a Dallas team struggling to make the playoffs.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34