Mar 6, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
We bring you this video because words do not do it justice.
Brooklyn’s Andre Blatche makes the steal and dribbles the ball up on the break. Then puts a spin move on the first defender to try to stop him. Then Eurosteps around the next to get into the lane, then goes with the George Gervinesque finger roll off the glass and in.
It’s about the most Andre Blatche thing ever.
Brooklyn went on to upset Memphis 103-94 and pick up a quality win (one that leaves Memphis just outside the playoffs in the West).
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16