Mar 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
Jim Tucker did it in 17 minutes in 1955.
That was the last person to record a triple-double faster than Russell Westbrook did on Tuesday night — 13 points, 10 rebounds and 14 assists in less than 21 minutes. Kevin Durant dropped 42 points on the sad 76ers as well, but Westbrook’s achievement stood out.
In case you missed it, check it out. And know if he is finding his groove again the Thunder are back to being the team to beat out West.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 2
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 8
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 22