Mar 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
Jim Tucker did it in 17 minutes in 1955.
That was the last person to record a triple-double faster than Russell Westbrook did on Tuesday night — 13 points, 10 rebounds and 14 assists in less than 21 minutes. Kevin Durant dropped 42 points on the sad 76ers as well, but Westbrook’s achievement stood out.
In case you missed it, check it out. And know if he is finding his groove again the Thunder are back to being the team to beat out West.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 23
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 22
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2