Mar 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
Jim Tucker did it in 17 minutes in 1955.
That was the last person to record a triple-double faster than Russell Westbrook did on Tuesday night — 13 points, 10 rebounds and 14 assists in less than 21 minutes. Kevin Durant dropped 42 points on the sad 76ers as well, but Westbrook’s achievement stood out.
In case you missed it, check it out. And know if he is finding his groove again the Thunder are back to being the team to beat out West.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9