Mar 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
Jim Tucker did it in 17 minutes in 1955.
That was the last person to record a triple-double faster than Russell Westbrook did on Tuesday night — 13 points, 10 rebounds and 14 assists in less than 21 minutes. Kevin Durant dropped 42 points on the sad 76ers as well, but Westbrook’s achievement stood out.
In case you missed it, check it out. And know if he is finding his groove again the Thunder are back to being the team to beat out West.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 6
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 16
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15