Mar 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
Jim Tucker did it in 17 minutes in 1955.
That was the last person to record a triple-double faster than Russell Westbrook did on Tuesday night — 13 points, 10 rebounds and 14 assists in less than 21 minutes. Kevin Durant dropped 42 points on the sad 76ers as well, but Westbrook’s achievement stood out.
In case you missed it, check it out. And know if he is finding his groove again the Thunder are back to being the team to beat out West.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13