Mar 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EST
When teams go into the NBA draft the question isn’t “who is the best player now?” it’s “who is the best player three years, five years from now?”
The Bucks may have won that this draft with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
The Greek Freak has all sorts of raw talent and that leads to some amazing plays, but he is still a young man from another culture trying to adjust to another culture. And that leads to some great stories, such as the one told by Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
He’s a gem now. Just wait a few years.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 0
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 22
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13