Mar 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
When teams go into the NBA draft the question isn’t “who is the best player now?” it’s “who is the best player three years, five years from now?”
The Bucks may have won that this draft with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
The Greek Freak has all sorts of raw talent and that leads to some amazing plays, but he is still a young man from another culture trying to adjust to another culture. And that leads to some great stories, such as the one told by Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
He’s a gem now. Just wait a few years.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15