Mar 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
When teams go into the NBA draft the question isn’t “who is the best player now?” it’s “who is the best player three years, five years from now?”
The Bucks may have won that this draft with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
The Greek Freak has all sorts of raw talent and that leads to some amazing plays, but he is still a young man from another culture trying to adjust to another culture. And that leads to some great stories, such as the one told by Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
He’s a gem now. Just wait a few years.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 0
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4