Mar 5, 2014, 10:14 AM EDT
With Eric Bledsoe out back in January the Suns turned to Leandro Barbosa to provide a little offensive spark to the second unit. He’s done that somewhat when he’s been healthy, but a series of nagging injuries have slowed him.
The good news is it will not require surgery.
The bad news is there is no timetable for his return. Which means expect to see a lot more Ish Smith in the lineup for Phoenix. And Gerald Green’s minutes may jump as well.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 10
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85