Mar 5, 2014, 10:14 AM EDT
With Eric Bledsoe out back in January the Suns turned to Leandro Barbosa to provide a little offensive spark to the second unit. He’s done that somewhat when he’s been healthy, but a series of nagging injuries have slowed him.
The good news is it will not require surgery.
The bad news is there is no timetable for his return. Which means expect to see a lot more Ish Smith in the lineup for Phoenix. And Gerald Green’s minutes may jump as well.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32