Mar 5, 2014, 10:14 AM EDT
With Eric Bledsoe out back in January the Suns turned to Leandro Barbosa to provide a little offensive spark to the second unit. He’s done that somewhat when he’s been healthy, but a series of nagging injuries have slowed him.
The good news is it will not require surgery.
The bad news is there is no timetable for his return. Which means expect to see a lot more Ish Smith in the lineup for Phoenix. And Gerald Green’s minutes may jump as well.
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 12
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7