Mar 5, 2014, 10:14 AM EST
With Eric Bledsoe out back in January the Suns turned to Leandro Barbosa to provide a little offensive spark to the second unit. He’s done that somewhat when he’s been healthy, but a series of nagging injuries have slowed him.
The good news is it will not require surgery.
The bad news is there is no timetable for his return. Which means expect to see a lot more Ish Smith in the lineup for Phoenix. And Gerald Green’s minutes may jump as well.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 41
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8