Mar 5, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points more than Pharrell Williams loves the Arby’s hat…
• Roy Hibbert got a new bed. He’s 7’2″ with a 7’9″ wingspan. That is one ginormous bed.
Got my new bed yesterday. 8 x 9 feet #JustRight #Goldilocks. What y’all think?
• LeBron James and Blake Griffin have been named the Eastern and Western conference players of the month for February. Hard to argue with those calls. James averaged 30.8 points, 8.1 rebounds and 6.7 assists a game while shooting 57.5 percent. Griffin averaged 30 points and 10.7 rebounds a game last month.
• Former NBA player Mookie Blaylock was sentenced to 16 days in jail tied to a DUI near Atlanta where he was injured.
• Kevin Durant has dropped the federal lawsuit against his accountant. Not sure what the settlement turned out to be in the case.
• Charlotte signed Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract.
• Kevin Love is now an endorser of BODYARMOR SuperDrink, and by the way he now owns an equity stake in the company.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11