Mar 5, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
New Orleans had lost eight straight games and was on the last day of a long road trip, but they ran into the soothing balm that is the Lakers “defense.” The result was 132 points and a nice win.
And a couple high-flying putback dunks by Anthony Davis.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9