Mar 5, 2014, 7:56 PM EDT
This is one of the better spots to release lately, and not just because we’re all too happy to re-live Allen Iverson’s legendary rant about practice any chance we get.
There are some legitimately funny moments here, from Shaquille O’Neal doing what he does best to Shawn Kemp appearing the moment his name is mentioned.
But the best line of all comes near the very end — no spoilers here, so check out the video clip above.
[via For The Win]
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 19
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 18