Mar 5, 2014, 7:56 PM EDT
This is one of the better spots to release lately, and not just because we’re all too happy to re-live Allen Iverson’s legendary rant about practice any chance we get.
There are some legitimately funny moments here, from Shaquille O’Neal doing what he does best to Shawn Kemp appearing the moment his name is mentioned.
But the best line of all comes near the very end — no spoilers here, so check out the video clip above.
[via For The Win]
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40