Mar 4, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
You know Mark Jackson is going to bring this up to Stephen Curry every day for the next 100 years.
Jackson, a career 33.2 percent shooter from three who never averaged more than 3.3 attempts from beyond the arc a game, took on Stephen Curry (8.1 threes a game this season, hitting 41.6 percent of them) in a shooting contest.
And the old man won.
Hands down, man down.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 5
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4