Mar 4, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
You know Mark Jackson is going to bring this up to Stephen Curry every day for the next 100 years.
Jackson, a career 33.2 percent shooter from three who never averaged more than 3.3 attempts from beyond the arc a game, took on Stephen Curry (8.1 threes a game this season, hitting 41.6 percent of them) in a shooting contest.
And the old man won.
Hands down, man down.
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 10
- PBT Second Round Playoff Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets 9
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 9
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 42
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 8
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20