Mar 4, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
You know Mark Jackson is going to bring this up to Stephen Curry every day for the next 100 years.
Jackson, a career 33.2 percent shooter from three who never averaged more than 3.3 attempts from beyond the arc a game, took on Stephen Curry (8.1 threes a game this season, hitting 41.6 percent of them) in a shooting contest.
And the old man won.
Hands down, man down.
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 1
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 34
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17