Mar 4, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
You know Mark Jackson is going to bring this up to Stephen Curry every day for the next 100 years.
Jackson, a career 33.2 percent shooter from three who never averaged more than 3.3 attempts from beyond the arc a game, took on Stephen Curry (8.1 threes a game this season, hitting 41.6 percent of them) in a shooting contest.
And the old man won.
Hands down, man down.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11