Mar 4, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
You know Mark Jackson is going to bring this up to Stephen Curry every day for the next 100 years.
Jackson, a career 33.2 percent shooter from three who never averaged more than 3.3 attempts from beyond the arc a game, took on Stephen Curry (8.1 threes a game this season, hitting 41.6 percent of them) in a shooting contest.
And the old man won.
Hands down, man down.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20