Mar 4, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
LeBron James dropping 61 on the Bobcats — a good defensive team, seventh best in the NBA this season, a team that held Kevin Durant to 8-of-24 shooting just nights before, but the squad that has given up the last three games of 55 points or more by a player — has been the talk of the NBA.
That includes other athletes, who took to twitter.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 9
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 16
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18