Mar 4, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
LeBron James dropping 61 on the Bobcats — a good defensive team, seventh best in the NBA this season, a team that held Kevin Durant to 8-of-24 shooting just nights before, but the squad that has given up the last three games of 55 points or more by a player — has been the talk of the NBA.
That includes other athletes, who took to twitter.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15