Mar 4, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
LeBron James dropping 61 on the Bobcats — a good defensive team, seventh best in the NBA this season, a team that held Kevin Durant to 8-of-24 shooting just nights before, but the squad that has given up the last three games of 55 points or more by a player — has been the talk of the NBA.
That includes other athletes, who took to twitter.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11