Mar 4, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
LeBron James dropping 61 on the Bobcats — a good defensive team, seventh best in the NBA this season, a team that held Kevin Durant to 8-of-24 shooting just nights before, but the squad that has given up the last three games of 55 points or more by a player — has been the talk of the NBA.
That includes other athletes, who took to twitter.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30