Mar 4, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
LeBron James dropping 61 on the Bobcats — a good defensive team, seventh best in the NBA this season, a team that held Kevin Durant to 8-of-24 shooting just nights before, but the squad that has given up the last three games of 55 points or more by a player — has been the talk of the NBA.
That includes other athletes, who took to twitter.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3