Mar 4, 2014, 8:46 AM EST
LeBron James shook up the NBA on Monday night, dropping 61 on the Bobcats.
It’s a reminder of what LeBron has often said: If he wanted to lead the league in scoring, he could. It was also a little like Kevin Durant‘s run of a dozen 30+ point games in that Dwyane Wade was out (as Russell Westbrook had been) and LeBron was forced to take on more of the offense.
In the latest PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about LeBron’s big game and what it means for the MVP race. We also discuss all the talk of tanking and what the league can do about it (there are no easy answers here).
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2