Mar 4, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
LeBron James shook up the NBA on Monday night, dropping 61 on the Bobcats.
It’s a reminder of what LeBron has often said: If he wanted to lead the league in scoring, he could. It was also a little like Kevin Durant‘s run of a dozen 30+ point games in that Dwyane Wade was out (as Russell Westbrook had been) and LeBron was forced to take on more of the offense.
In the latest PBT Podcast myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about LeBron’s big game and what it means for the MVP race. We also discuss all the talk of tanking and what the league can do about it (there are no easy answers here).
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 10
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 25
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9