Mar 4, 2014, 10:38 PM EST
This was the kind of game that makes you think Golden State can do a lot of damage in the playoffs. They played good defense (Pacers had just 101.4 points per 100 possessions) and the Warriors hit their threes (10-of-20).
They also executed better and had options at the end of the game.
Klay Thompson‘s game winner came after a Pacers’ possession that was a combination of good defense and just bad Indy execution — the ball never got inside the arc once.
When Golden State came down the logical thought is Stephen Curry, but Paul George had done a good job hounding him in the fourth quarter. What the Warriors had were options — Klay Thompson can get his shot off over George Hill. And did.
Big win for a Warriors, 98-96, a team looking to gain confidence heading into the playoffs.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13