Mar 4, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo ranks:
- Just below Raymond Felton and just above Mo Williams in PER
- Just below Andrea Bargnani and just above E’Twaun Moore in win shares
- Just below Toney Douglas and just above Luc Mbah a Moute in win shares per 48 minutes
So, why does everyone go gaga over the Greek Freak?
1. He’s only 19
2. He sometimes does things like this:
Seriously, how many players in the NBA can do that?
Antetokounmpo hasn’t produced consistently, and that’s why he’s not a good player.
But he’s a great prospect. For now, that’s plenty.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 2
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 7
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33