Mar 4, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo ranks:
- Just below Raymond Felton and just above Mo Williams in PER
- Just below Andrea Bargnani and just above E’Twaun Moore in win shares
- Just below Toney Douglas and just above Luc Mbah a Moute in win shares per 48 minutes
So, why does everyone go gaga over the Greek Freak?
1. He’s only 19
2. He sometimes does things like this:
Seriously, how many players in the NBA can do that?
Antetokounmpo hasn’t produced consistently, and that’s why he’s not a good player.
But he’s a great prospect. For now, that’s plenty.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30