Mar 4, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
If you think just because Dirk Nowitzki comes from a neighboring country that Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki would do a really good Arnold Schwarzenegger impression…
Decide for yourself. I think mine is that good.
No, it’s not the most serious thing of the day. But it’s pretty funny so we pass it along.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 2
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 5
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14