Mar 4, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
If you think just because Dirk Nowitzki comes from a neighboring country that Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki would do a really good Arnold Schwarzenegger impression…
Decide for yourself. I think mine is that good.
No, it’s not the most serious thing of the day. But it’s pretty funny so we pass it along.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13