Mar 3, 2014, 1:24 AM EDT
That’s an emphatic block.
Al Jefferson has more post moves than you can count, but Serge Ibaka was ready for this one and blocked the shot. Hard. I mean it only went into the first row because he had to send it deep across the court first. That’s as big a block as you will see. (Yes, it went out of bounds, just enjoy the block.)
Orlando went on to win the game 116-99.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 1
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 32
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 30
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25