Mar 3, 2014, 1:24 AM EDT
That’s an emphatic block.
Al Jefferson has more post moves than you can count, but Serge Ibaka was ready for this one and blocked the shot. Hard. I mean it only went into the first row because he had to send it deep across the court first. That’s as big a block as you will see. (Yes, it went out of bounds, just enjoy the block.)
Orlando went on to win the game 116-99.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 41
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31