Mar 3, 2014, 1:24 AM EDT
That’s an emphatic block.
Al Jefferson has more post moves than you can count, but Serge Ibaka was ready for this one and blocked the shot. Hard. I mean it only went into the first row because he had to send it deep across the court first. That’s as big a block as you will see. (Yes, it went out of bounds, just enjoy the block.)
Orlando went on to win the game 116-99.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 7
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 10
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18