Mar 3, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
One game Sunday summed up where two teams are headed, and that is the focus of the latest edition of PBT Extra with myself and Kay Adams.
On one hand you have the Bulls, the current third best team in the East and a team the Heat and Pacers would prefer to avoid come the playoffs because it will be a physical, tough, grinding series. Then we move on to the frustrated Carmelo Anthony and what is next for him — does he stay in New York? Does he take less money to move on to Chicago? If so, how much less?
Finally we talk the Spurs, who with Tony Parker back looked good Sunday. Does San Antonio have the best starting five in the West?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15