Mar 3, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
One game Sunday summed up where two teams are headed, and that is the focus of the latest edition of PBT Extra with myself and Kay Adams.
On one hand you have the Bulls, the current third best team in the East and a team the Heat and Pacers would prefer to avoid come the playoffs because it will be a physical, tough, grinding series. Then we move on to the frustrated Carmelo Anthony and what is next for him — does he stay in New York? Does he take less money to move on to Chicago? If so, how much less?
Finally we talk the Spurs, who with Tony Parker back looked good Sunday. Does San Antonio have the best starting five in the West?
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 1
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 3
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 58
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 67
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31