Mar 3, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
One game Sunday summed up where two teams are headed, and that is the focus of the latest edition of PBT Extra with myself and Kay Adams.
On one hand you have the Bulls, the current third best team in the East and a team the Heat and Pacers would prefer to avoid come the playoffs because it will be a physical, tough, grinding series. Then we move on to the frustrated Carmelo Anthony and what is next for him — does he stay in New York? Does he take less money to move on to Chicago? If so, how much less?
Finally we talk the Spurs, who with Tony Parker back looked good Sunday. Does San Antonio have the best starting five in the West?
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 0
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 2
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 44
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30