Mar 3, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
One game Sunday summed up where two teams are headed, and that is the focus of the latest edition of PBT Extra with myself and Kay Adams.
On one hand you have the Bulls, the current third best team in the East and a team the Heat and Pacers would prefer to avoid come the playoffs because it will be a physical, tough, grinding series. Then we move on to the frustrated Carmelo Anthony and what is next for him — does he stay in New York? Does he take less money to move on to Chicago? If so, how much less?
Finally we talk the Spurs, who with Tony Parker back looked good Sunday. Does San Antonio have the best starting five in the West?
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6