Mar 3, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo, is there anything he can’t do?
The most exciting rookie in this year’s class — and maybe in a few years the best player in this class — swung by a Milwaukee Wave indoor soccer league game and turns out the Greek Freak has some soccer skills, too. He showed off a little juggling then, after a couple attempts, nailed an impressive midfield shot through the small hole in a board over the goal.
Maybe Greece should sign him up to make sure they get out of Group C at the World Cup this summer. I mean, you try to mark him in the box when he goes for a header on a corner kick.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 26
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7