Mar 3, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Giannis Antetokounmpo, is there anything he can’t do?
The most exciting rookie in this year’s class — and maybe in a few years the best player in this class — swung by a Milwaukee Wave indoor soccer league game and turns out the Greek Freak has some soccer skills, too. He showed off a little juggling then, after a couple attempts, nailed an impressive midfield shot through the small hole in a board over the goal.
Maybe Greece should sign him up to make sure they get out of Group C at the World Cup this summer. I mean, you try to mark him in the box when he goes for a header on a corner kick.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7