Mar 3, 2014, 1:59 PM EST
Giannis Antetokounmpo, is there anything he can’t do?
The most exciting rookie in this year’s class — and maybe in a few years the best player in this class — swung by a Milwaukee Wave indoor soccer league game and turns out the Greek Freak has some soccer skills, too. He showed off a little juggling then, after a couple attempts, nailed an impressive midfield shot through the small hole in a board over the goal.
Maybe Greece should sign him up to make sure they get out of Group C at the World Cup this summer. I mean, you try to mark him in the box when he goes for a header on a corner kick.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 7
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5