Mar 3, 2014, 1:59 PM EST
Giannis Antetokounmpo, is there anything he can’t do?
The most exciting rookie in this year’s class — and maybe in a few years the best player in this class — swung by a Milwaukee Wave indoor soccer league game and turns out the Greek Freak has some soccer skills, too. He showed off a little juggling then, after a couple attempts, nailed an impressive midfield shot through the small hole in a board over the goal.
Maybe Greece should sign him up to make sure they get out of Group C at the World Cup this summer. I mean, you try to mark him in the box when he goes for a header on a corner kick.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 9
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 6
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11