Mar 2, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Leaping over a row of seats to save a loose ball isn’t easy, but players typically get a running start on the court first.
Getting back onto the court, starting with no momentum and in a crowd, can prove a little more difficult.
The Bulls’ Jimmy Butler definitely found a creative solution in Chicago’s win over the Knicks today.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23