Mar 2, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Leaping over a row of seats to save a loose ball isn’t easy, but players typically get a running start on the court first.
Getting back onto the court, starting with no momentum and in a crowd, can prove a little more difficult.
The Bulls’ Jimmy Butler definitely found a creative solution in Chicago’s win over the Knicks today.
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 6
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 10
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 26
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10