Mar 2, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Leaping over a row of seats to save a loose ball isn’t easy, but players typically get a running start on the court first.
Getting back onto the court, starting with no momentum and in a crowd, can prove a little more difficult.
The Bulls’ Jimmy Butler definitely found a creative solution in Chicago’s win over the Knicks today.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15