Mar 2, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Leaping over a row of seats to save a loose ball isn’t easy, but players typically get a running start on the court first.
Getting back onto the court, starting with no momentum and in a crowd, can prove a little more difficult.
The Bulls’ Jimmy Butler definitely found a creative solution in Chicago’s win over the Knicks today.
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 2
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 15
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 23
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12