Mar 2, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Leaping over a row of seats to save a loose ball isn’t easy, but players typically get a running start on the court first.
Getting back onto the court, starting with no momentum and in a crowd, can prove a little more difficult.
The Bulls’ Jimmy Butler definitely found a creative solution in Chicago’s win over the Knicks today.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 12
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 14
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18