Mar 2, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Golden State could have used Jermaine O’Neal Sunday night in Toronto.
However he was back in the Bay Area not making the flight with the team. Not because of injury rather because he couldn’t find his passport, reports Monte Poole of CSNBayArea.com.
(Warriors’ coach Mark) Jackson during his pregame news conference told reporters he was unclear whether O’Neal’s passport was lost or stolen or whether the veteran big man was facing another issue. O’Neal, who played 68 games as a Raptor during the 2008-09 season, is expected to reconnect with the Warriors prior to Tuesday’s game against the Pacers in Indianapolis.
Losing his passport isn’t going to win any fans with Warriors management. It’s also going to ruin his future chances of being a contestant on The Amazing Race.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19