Mar 2, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Golden State could have used Jermaine O’Neal Sunday night in Toronto.
However he was back in the Bay Area not making the flight with the team. Not because of injury rather because he couldn’t find his passport, reports Monte Poole of CSNBayArea.com.
(Warriors’ coach Mark) Jackson during his pregame news conference told reporters he was unclear whether O’Neal’s passport was lost or stolen or whether the veteran big man was facing another issue. O’Neal, who played 68 games as a Raptor during the 2008-09 season, is expected to reconnect with the Warriors prior to Tuesday’s game against the Pacers in Indianapolis.
Losing his passport isn’t going to win any fans with Warriors management. It’s also going to ruin his future chances of being a contestant on The Amazing Race.
- Report: Timberwolves make push to acquire Eric Bledsoe with max offer in sign-and-trade 0
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25