Mar 2, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Golden State could have used Jermaine O’Neal Sunday night in Toronto.
However he was back in the Bay Area not making the flight with the team. Not because of injury rather because he couldn’t find his passport, reports Monte Poole of CSNBayArea.com.
(Warriors’ coach Mark) Jackson during his pregame news conference told reporters he was unclear whether O’Neal’s passport was lost or stolen or whether the veteran big man was facing another issue. O’Neal, who played 68 games as a Raptor during the 2008-09 season, is expected to reconnect with the Warriors prior to Tuesday’s game against the Pacers in Indianapolis.
Losing his passport isn’t going to win any fans with Warriors management. It’s also going to ruin his future chances of being a contestant on The Amazing Race.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 0
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14