Mar 2, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Golden State could have used Jermaine O’Neal Sunday night in Toronto.
However he was back in the Bay Area not making the flight with the team. Not because of injury rather because he couldn’t find his passport, reports Monte Poole of CSNBayArea.com.
(Warriors’ coach Mark) Jackson during his pregame news conference told reporters he was unclear whether O’Neal’s passport was lost or stolen or whether the veteran big man was facing another issue. O’Neal, who played 68 games as a Raptor during the 2008-09 season, is expected to reconnect with the Warriors prior to Tuesday’s game against the Pacers in Indianapolis.
Losing his passport isn’t going to win any fans with Warriors management. It’s also going to ruin his future chances of being a contestant on The Amazing Race.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11