Mar 2, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Golden State could have used Jermaine O’Neal Sunday night in Toronto.
However he was back in the Bay Area not making the flight with the team. Not because of injury rather because he couldn’t find his passport, reports Monte Poole of CSNBayArea.com.
(Warriors’ coach Mark) Jackson during his pregame news conference told reporters he was unclear whether O’Neal’s passport was lost or stolen or whether the veteran big man was facing another issue. O’Neal, who played 68 games as a Raptor during the 2008-09 season, is expected to reconnect with the Warriors prior to Tuesday’s game against the Pacers in Indianapolis.
Losing his passport isn’t going to win any fans with Warriors management. It’s also going to ruin his future chances of being a contestant on The Amazing Race.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32