Mar 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s almost to the point where we could post one of these Heat fast break highlights following every single one of their games, and maybe it feels like we actually do. But the combination of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade getting out in transition continues to be deadly for Miami opponents in a way that seems not only elite, but historic in its overall athleticism and effectiveness.
This one from Saturday night’s win over the Magic started with Mario Chalmers hitting the deck to come up with the loose ball, and then tossing it over his head from a seated position to an already streaking James. He then managed a simple touch pass to Wade from there, who finished it off with a pedestrian slam.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 0
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1