Mar 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s almost to the point where we could post one of these Heat fast break highlights following every single one of their games, and maybe it feels like we actually do. But the combination of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade getting out in transition continues to be deadly for Miami opponents in a way that seems not only elite, but historic in its overall athleticism and effectiveness.
This one from Saturday night’s win over the Magic started with Mario Chalmers hitting the deck to come up with the loose ball, and then tossing it over his head from a seated position to an already streaking James. He then managed a simple touch pass to Wade from there, who finished it off with a pedestrian slam.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 31
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23