Mar 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s almost to the point where we could post one of these Heat fast break highlights following every single one of their games, and maybe it feels like we actually do. But the combination of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade getting out in transition continues to be deadly for Miami opponents in a way that seems not only elite, but historic in its overall athleticism and effectiveness.
This one from Saturday night’s win over the Magic started with Mario Chalmers hitting the deck to come up with the loose ball, and then tossing it over his head from a seated position to an already streaking James. He then managed a simple touch pass to Wade from there, who finished it off with a pedestrian slam.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15