Mar 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s almost to the point where we could post one of these Heat fast break highlights following every single one of their games, and maybe it feels like we actually do. But the combination of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade getting out in transition continues to be deadly for Miami opponents in a way that seems not only elite, but historic in its overall athleticism and effectiveness.
This one from Saturday night’s win over the Magic started with Mario Chalmers hitting the deck to come up with the loose ball, and then tossing it over his head from a seated position to an already streaking James. He then managed a simple touch pass to Wade from there, who finished it off with a pedestrian slam.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38