Mar 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s almost to the point where we could post one of these Heat fast break highlights following every single one of their games, and maybe it feels like we actually do. But the combination of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade getting out in transition continues to be deadly for Miami opponents in a way that seems not only elite, but historic in its overall athleticism and effectiveness.
This one from Saturday night’s win over the Magic started with Mario Chalmers hitting the deck to come up with the loose ball, and then tossing it over his head from a seated position to an already streaking James. He then managed a simple touch pass to Wade from there, who finished it off with a pedestrian slam.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30