Mar 1, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
We’re back with the latest PBT Podcast and today you set the topics — myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio discuss your twitter questions.
First up we discuss the Clippers moves at the buyout deadline — I think getting Glen Davis is huge, Danny Granger on the other hand is not better than Jared Dudley (this season Dudley has shot better at every spot on the court) and neither are strong defenders.
After that we talk about the future of the Knicks and how moving the big contracts of Amar’e Stoudemire, Andrea Bargnani and Tyson Chandler is not that easy. Then the conversation moves on to what Rudy Gay will do in Sacramento.
Finally, we discuss your question of who would win a fight between Barack Obama and Jimmy Fallon.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 4
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5