Mar 1, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
We’re back with the latest PBT Podcast and today you set the topics — myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio discuss your twitter questions.
First up we discuss the Clippers moves at the buyout deadline — I think getting Glen Davis is huge, Danny Granger on the other hand is not better than Jared Dudley (this season Dudley has shot better at every spot on the court) and neither are strong defenders.
After that we talk about the future of the Knicks and how moving the big contracts of Amar’e Stoudemire, Andrea Bargnani and Tyson Chandler is not that easy. Then the conversation moves on to what Rudy Gay will do in Sacramento.
Finally, we discuss your question of who would win a fight between Barack Obama and Jimmy Fallon.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17