Mar 1, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
We’re back with the latest PBT Podcast and today you set the topics — myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio discuss your twitter questions.
First up we discuss the Clippers moves at the buyout deadline — I think getting Glen Davis is huge, Danny Granger on the other hand is not better than Jared Dudley (this season Dudley has shot better at every spot on the court) and neither are strong defenders.
After that we talk about the future of the Knicks and how moving the big contracts of Amar’e Stoudemire, Andrea Bargnani and Tyson Chandler is not that easy. Then the conversation moves on to what Rudy Gay will do in Sacramento.
Finally, we discuss your question of who would win a fight between Barack Obama and Jimmy Fallon.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61