Mar 1, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
We’re back with the latest PBT Podcast and today you set the topics — myself and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio discuss your twitter questions.
First up we discuss the Clippers moves at the buyout deadline — I think getting Glen Davis is huge, Danny Granger on the other hand is not better than Jared Dudley (this season Dudley has shot better at every spot on the court) and neither are strong defenders.
After that we talk about the future of the Knicks and how moving the big contracts of Amar’e Stoudemire, Andrea Bargnani and Tyson Chandler is not that easy. Then the conversation moves on to what Rudy Gay will do in Sacramento.
Finally, we discuss your question of who would win a fight between Barack Obama and Jimmy Fallon.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 0
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 4
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 12
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43