Mar 1, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
The Bulls had come from behind and were about to pick up a quality win over Dallas on the road and Noah was pumped — because Noah is always pumped.
Snell didn’t bring it. Rookies.
Noah tweeted about it later.
I love my rooks. They work their asses off. We will work on our celebrations tony. Don't trip. Stay up lil homie. Lol—
Joakim Noah (@JoakimNoah) March 01, 2014
Hat tip to reddit’s NBA community for that one.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 2
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 23
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12