Mar 1, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Goran Dragic is having an All-Star season, even though he technically just missed out on being named to the Western Conference squad as an injury replacement.
Anthony Davis of the Pelicans received the nod instead, an obvious choice for the league given both Davis’ play and the fact that his Pelicans were hosting the weekend’s festivities in New Orleans.
Dragic got a bit of revenge against Davis on Friday, when he notched a career high for the second time in less than a week while pouring in 40 points on 14-of-21 shooting in his team’s victory.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5