Mar 1, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Goran Dragic is having an All-Star season, even though he technically just missed out on being named to the Western Conference squad as an injury replacement.
Anthony Davis of the Pelicans received the nod instead, an obvious choice for the league given both Davis’ play and the fact that his Pelicans were hosting the weekend’s festivities in New Orleans.
Dragic got a bit of revenge against Davis on Friday, when he notched a career high for the second time in less than a week while pouring in 40 points on 14-of-21 shooting in his team’s victory.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 10
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6