Mar 1, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Goran Dragic is having an All-Star season, even though he technically just missed out on being named to the Western Conference squad as an injury replacement.
Anthony Davis of the Pelicans received the nod instead, an obvious choice for the league given both Davis’ play and the fact that his Pelicans were hosting the weekend’s festivities in New Orleans.
Dragic got a bit of revenge against Davis on Friday, when he notched a career high for the second time in less than a week while pouring in 40 points on 14-of-21 shooting in his team’s victory.
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 0
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 19
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19