Mar 1, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Goran Dragic is having an All-Star season, even though he technically just missed out on being named to the Western Conference squad as an injury replacement.
Anthony Davis of the Pelicans received the nod instead, an obvious choice for the league given both Davis’ play and the fact that his Pelicans were hosting the weekend’s festivities in New Orleans.
Dragic got a bit of revenge against Davis on Friday, when he notched a career high for the second time in less than a week while pouring in 40 points on 14-of-21 shooting in his team’s victory.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 0
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5