Mar 1, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Goran Dragic is having an All-Star season, even though he technically just missed out on being named to the Western Conference squad as an injury replacement.
Anthony Davis of the Pelicans received the nod instead, an obvious choice for the league given both Davis’ play and the fact that his Pelicans were hosting the weekend’s festivities in New Orleans.
Dragic got a bit of revenge against Davis on Friday, when he notched a career high for the second time in less than a week while pouring in 40 points on 14-of-21 shooting in his team’s victory.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13