Feb 27, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Is anyone in the NBA having more fun than Dwight Howard?
He’s impersonating Kevin McHale, Instagramming a photo of himself dunking on Kobe Bryant, chanting ‘Howard Sucks’ to mock Lakers fans and giving free-agent advice as if he knows what he’s talking about. On the court, he’s playing better and playing for a better team than he has in years. Oh, and he’s making more than $20 million.
It must be pretty good to be Dwight right now.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $70,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Thursday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Thursday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Howard isn’t even going to a little kid in Sacramento step on his toes. In the following video, Howard:
- Crosses over the kid for a layup
- Pretends to steal a checked pass (total tool move)
- Pressures the kid into a missed fadeaway layup
- Gives the ball back to the kid (making him even after the fake steal on the check pass)
- Blocks the kids shot from behind
Don’t worry. The kid gets sweet, sweet revenge:
Is anyone in the NBA having more fun than Dwight Howard? Maybe not, but only because that kid isn’t in the NBA.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 3
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7