Feb 27, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
If you had “full face and black” in your office “what mask will LeBron James wear pool”…. well, I’d be a little worried about how much your office gambles. But you’d win.
Either way it doesn’t seem to be slowing him much — LeBron had 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting to start the game as the Heat held a comfortable double-digit lead over the Knicks in the first half (as of the time of this writing). The real star for Miami was Dwyane Wade, who showed up healthy and sharp like he did against Oklahoma City. The Heat have exposed the Knicks transition defense, although to be fair the Knicks have played with good energy in this game.
We’ll have more on this game after it ends.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17