Feb 27, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
If you had “full face and black” in your office “what mask will LeBron James wear pool”…. well, I’d be a little worried about how much your office gambles. But you’d win.
Either way it doesn’t seem to be slowing him much — LeBron had 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting to start the game as the Heat held a comfortable double-digit lead over the Knicks in the first half (as of the time of this writing). The real star for Miami was Dwyane Wade, who showed up healthy and sharp like he did against Oklahoma City. The Heat have exposed the Knicks transition defense, although to be fair the Knicks have played with good energy in this game.
We’ll have more on this game after it ends.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18