Feb 27, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
If you had “full face and black” in your office “what mask will LeBron James wear pool”…. well, I’d be a little worried about how much your office gambles. But you’d win.
Either way it doesn’t seem to be slowing him much — LeBron had 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting to start the game as the Heat held a comfortable double-digit lead over the Knicks in the first half (as of the time of this writing). The real star for Miami was Dwyane Wade, who showed up healthy and sharp like he did against Oklahoma City. The Heat have exposed the Knicks transition defense, although to be fair the Knicks have played with good energy in this game.
We’ll have more on this game after it ends.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3