Feb 27, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
If you had “full face and black” in your office “what mask will LeBron James wear pool”…. well, I’d be a little worried about how much your office gambles. But you’d win.
Either way it doesn’t seem to be slowing him much — LeBron had 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting to start the game as the Heat held a comfortable double-digit lead over the Knicks in the first half (as of the time of this writing). The real star for Miami was Dwyane Wade, who showed up healthy and sharp like he did against Oklahoma City. The Heat have exposed the Knicks transition defense, although to be fair the Knicks have played with good energy in this game.
We’ll have more on this game after it ends.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15