Feb 27, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
That is a sick crossover.
Early on in what ended up being an interesting Cavaliers win over the Thunder, Kyrie Irving reminded us he has got some wicked moves.
Thabo Sefalosha is a good on ball defender and Irving dropped him with a crossover. Just dropped him.
Irving went on to score 31 and had a couple of key threes late — one an and-1 — to spark the Cavaliers upset win in Oklahoma City. By the way, that loss was less about the Thunder having Russell Westbrook back (they’ll find their groove with him again) and more about just poor defense down the stretch, not closing out on shooters and leaving some massive driving lanes open to the rim.
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 16
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4