Feb 27, 2014, 11:12 AM EST
That is a sick crossover.
Early on in what ended up being an interesting Cavaliers win over the Thunder, Kyrie Irving reminded us he has got some wicked moves.
Thabo Sefalosha is a good on ball defender and Irving dropped him with a crossover. Just dropped him.
Irving went on to score 31 and had a couple of key threes late — one an and-1 — to spark the Cavaliers upset win in Oklahoma City. By the way, that loss was less about the Thunder having Russell Westbrook back (they’ll find their groove with him again) and more about just poor defense down the stretch, not closing out on shooters and leaving some massive driving lanes open to the rim.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 4
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8