Feb 27, 2014, 11:12 AM EST
That is a sick crossover.
Early on in what ended up being an interesting Cavaliers win over the Thunder, Kyrie Irving reminded us he has got some wicked moves.
Thabo Sefalosha is a good on ball defender and Irving dropped him with a crossover. Just dropped him.
Irving went on to score 31 and had a couple of key threes late — one an and-1 — to spark the Cavaliers upset win in Oklahoma City. By the way, that loss was less about the Thunder having Russell Westbrook back (they’ll find their groove with him again) and more about just poor defense down the stretch, not closing out on shooters and leaving some massive driving lanes open to the rim.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13