Feb 27, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
That is a sick crossover.
Early on in what ended up being an interesting Cavaliers win over the Thunder, Kyrie Irving reminded us he has got some wicked moves.
Thabo Sefalosha is a good on ball defender and Irving dropped him with a crossover. Just dropped him.
Irving went on to score 31 and had a couple of key threes late — one an and-1 — to spark the Cavaliers upset win in Oklahoma City. By the way, that loss was less about the Thunder having Russell Westbrook back (they’ll find their groove with him again) and more about just poor defense down the stretch, not closing out on shooters and leaving some massive driving lanes open to the rim.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16