Feb 27, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
That is a sick crossover.
Early on in what ended up being an interesting Cavaliers win over the Thunder, Kyrie Irving reminded us he has got some wicked moves.
Thabo Sefalosha is a good on ball defender and Irving dropped him with a crossover. Just dropped him.
Irving went on to score 31 and had a couple of key threes late — one an and-1 — to spark the Cavaliers upset win in Oklahoma City. By the way, that loss was less about the Thunder having Russell Westbrook back (they’ll find their groove with him again) and more about just poor defense down the stretch, not closing out on shooters and leaving some massive driving lanes open to the rim.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17