Feb 26, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
I am loving Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show. Let’s just say I’m watching it now, although half of that is because of The Roots.
Shaquille O’Neal swung by the New York Tonight Show set on Tuesday and talked men’s fashion — then Fallon tried on Shaq’s suit jacket. They are not exactly the same size.
The two go on to talk comedy and urine samples. Just trust me, it works. Enjoy the clip. Then go watch the lip-synch battle with Paul Rudd.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11