Feb 26, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
I am loving Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show. Let’s just say I’m watching it now, although half of that is because of The Roots.
Shaquille O’Neal swung by the New York Tonight Show set on Tuesday and talked men’s fashion — then Fallon tried on Shaq’s suit jacket. They are not exactly the same size.
The two go on to talk comedy and urine samples. Just trust me, it works. Enjoy the clip. Then go watch the lip-synch battle with Paul Rudd.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 6
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 18
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25