Feb 26, 2014, 1:20 PM EST
I am loving Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show. Let’s just say I’m watching it now, although half of that is because of The Roots.
Shaquille O’Neal swung by the New York Tonight Show set on Tuesday and talked men’s fashion — then Fallon tried on Shaq’s suit jacket. They are not exactly the same size.
The two go on to talk comedy and urine samples. Just trust me, it works. Enjoy the clip. Then go watch the lip-synch battle with Paul Rudd.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10