Feb 26, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
I am loving Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show. Let’s just say I’m watching it now, although half of that is because of The Roots.
Shaquille O’Neal swung by the New York Tonight Show set on Tuesday and talked men’s fashion — then Fallon tried on Shaq’s suit jacket. They are not exactly the same size.
The two go on to talk comedy and urine samples. Just trust me, it works. Enjoy the clip. Then go watch the lip-synch battle with Paul Rudd.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29