Feb 26, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
I am loving Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show. Let’s just say I’m watching it now, although half of that is because of The Roots.
Shaquille O’Neal swung by the New York Tonight Show set on Tuesday and talked men’s fashion — then Fallon tried on Shaq’s suit jacket. They are not exactly the same size.
The two go on to talk comedy and urine samples. Just trust me, it works. Enjoy the clip. Then go watch the lip-synch battle with Paul Rudd.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20