Feb 26, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Ricky Rubio‘s shooting this season is not exactly on the trajectory the Timberwolves were hoping for — hitting 36.3 percent overall, taking 42 percent of his shots at the rim (inside the restricted area) but hitting just 44.6 percent of those. David Kahn was saving the magical fifth year extension for this guy?
But he can still make some plays.
And he can make some shots in the restricted area, like this circus one as he was fouled.
Rubio had just 7 points on 8 shots on the night, but he did have 11 assists as Minnesota came from behind in the fourth quarter to beat the Suns 110-101.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23