Feb 26, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Ricky Rubio‘s shooting this season is not exactly on the trajectory the Timberwolves were hoping for — hitting 36.3 percent overall, taking 42 percent of his shots at the rim (inside the restricted area) but hitting just 44.6 percent of those. David Kahn was saving the magical fifth year extension for this guy?
But he can still make some plays.
And he can make some shots in the restricted area, like this circus one as he was fouled.
Rubio had just 7 points on 8 shots on the night, but he did have 11 assists as Minnesota came from behind in the fourth quarter to beat the Suns 110-101.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 6
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34