Feb 26, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Ricky Rubio‘s shooting this season is not exactly on the trajectory the Timberwolves were hoping for — hitting 36.3 percent overall, taking 42 percent of his shots at the rim (inside the restricted area) but hitting just 44.6 percent of those. David Kahn was saving the magical fifth year extension for this guy?
But he can still make some plays.
And he can make some shots in the restricted area, like this circus one as he was fouled.
Rubio had just 7 points on 8 shots on the night, but he did have 11 assists as Minnesota came from behind in the fourth quarter to beat the Suns 110-101.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13