Feb 26, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Ricky Rubio‘s shooting this season is not exactly on the trajectory the Timberwolves were hoping for — hitting 36.3 percent overall, taking 42 percent of his shots at the rim (inside the restricted area) but hitting just 44.6 percent of those. David Kahn was saving the magical fifth year extension for this guy?
But he can still make some plays.
And he can make some shots in the restricted area, like this circus one as he was fouled.
Rubio had just 7 points on 8 shots on the night, but he did have 11 assists as Minnesota came from behind in the fourth quarter to beat the Suns 110-101.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 9
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 6
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11