Feb 26, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Ricky Rubio‘s shooting this season is not exactly on the trajectory the Timberwolves were hoping for — hitting 36.3 percent overall, taking 42 percent of his shots at the rim (inside the restricted area) but hitting just 44.6 percent of those. David Kahn was saving the magical fifth year extension for this guy?
But he can still make some plays.
And he can make some shots in the restricted area, like this circus one as he was fouled.
Rubio had just 7 points on 8 shots on the night, but he did have 11 assists as Minnesota came from behind in the fourth quarter to beat the Suns 110-101.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 25
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 44
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 15
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55